Application form - click here
An Application Must be completed
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED
Title: Carpenter Position Number: SR50008
Employment Period: Employment will last no longer than October 15th
Pay Range: $13.00/hour
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
A. Purpose: Incumbents in this job performs carpentry duties such as constructing maintaining and repairing structural
woodwork and masonry, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
B. General Working Conditions:
- Majority of work will take place outdoors.
- Continuous walking, lifting (minimum of 50 pounds), pushing, and pulling.
C. Minimum Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Social Security Card and be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be dependable and have good personal hygiene.
- Ability to bend, lift (minimum of 50 pounds), walk, stand, and climb stairs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as well as various shifts.
D. Duties: To include but not limited to:
- Builds, fabricates, or repairs structures, equipment, and/or miscellaneous articles from verbal instructions, blueprints and/or working drawings.
- Performs construction and maintenance tasks such as erecting forms and partitions.
- Teaches others the principles and techniques used in the specific service or trade, adherence to industry and/or safety standards and maintenance of related equipment, tools and/or supplies.
- Works concrete, including forming, pouring, and finishing sidewalks, driveways, curbs, gutters, walls, and footings; repairs concrete fixtures.
- Repairs, cleans, adjusts and/or performs preventive maintenance on computers, vehicles, equipment, tools, or machinery, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION ONLY. THIS POSITION WILL NOT RECEIVE BENEFITS. AS WITH ALL SEASONAL JOBS AT THE FAIRPARK, THIS POSITION DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR OVERTIME AND IS NOT GUARANTEED A MINIMUM OF WORKING HOURS.