Utah State Fair Student Competition
The school with the most entries wins $100!
- Students must attend the Fair to obtain information for the Essay Competition.
- Students do NOT need to attend the Fair to enter the Blue Ribbon Competition.
- Competitions are open to all students in kindergarten through sixth Grade.
- Students may enter with their class or on their own.
- Entry Form must be affixed to the back - not front - of entries or all information requested must be typed or legibly printed on the back of entries.
- Entries without all information on the back will be disqualified.
- An entry form and blue ribbon form are attached and may be copied as needed.
- Entries must be postmarked or hand delivered on or before 3:00 pm ~ Monday, October 3, 2016.
- No late entries will be accepted. No exceptions will be made!
Notification of Winners:
- Winners will be notified by mail at their home address.
- Teachers with student winners will be notified at the school address with name
- Winners will receive an award certificate & ribbon from the Utah State Fair, plus door prizes provided by our sponsors.
- Awards will go to first through third Place and two honorable mentions in each grade for each competition.
- The school with the most accumulative entries wins $100 to be used for their school library!
- Winning school's principal will be notified.
- Awards will be presented at the annual Student Competition Award Ceremony on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2016 at the Fairpark. Awards will be mailed to winners not present.