Located in the Specialty Tent
Date: Saturday, September 14
Time: 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Ages: 2 - 12 years
All kids are invited to create a fun and wacky creation at our Utah State Fair using kid's favorite food - HOT DOGS! Kids will roast their hot dog then create a hot dog masterpiece. This contest is FREE to all kids.
Awards and ribbons will be given to the top three entries. All kids will receive a participation ribbon.
Register onsite. Registration opens thirty (30) minutes prior to each round at the Specialty Tent.
1. Entries are limited to the first forty (40) kids to register. Each registered kid must have an accompanying adult to compete. Only registered contestants are allowed in the cooking area.
2. Registration will open for each round 30 minutes prior to the event at the Specialty Tent. There is no entry fee for this event. However, gate admission is the responsibility of the contestants.
3. Contestants will be supplied with hot dogs, roasting sticks, condiments, and toppings. Kids will roast their own hot dog and use the provided condiments and toppings to create a hot dog masterpiece.
4. All hot dogs will be presented at the end of the round at the judging table. Judging will be based on 50% visual appeal and 50% originality.
5. Only one entry per child.
6. Contestants must practice safe food handling procedures.
7. Questions? Email email@example.com
Sponsored by Log Cabin Grub