CLASS MH - MINIATURE HEREFORD
1. Entries must be registered with the American Hereford Association (AHA). Animals with "pending" or "applied for" registration are not eligible to show.
2. Entries are subject to provisions and rules for showing as set forth by the AHA Board of Directors and are subject to supervision of the Show and Sale Committee representing the MHBA.
3. All exhibitors must be current members of the MHBA in order to be eligible to show.
4. Entries will be measured. Maximum height to be shown in these classes is frame score 1 (one) on the extended graph of the AHA chart, 45 inches on mature females and 48 inches on mature bulls. Any animal exceeding the height limit will not be eligible to show.
5. All horned and polled Miniature Hereford cattle will show together.
6. Any animal without a legible tattoo will not be eligible to show.
FEMALES - (Rosettes Awarded to Champions)
1. Spring Heifer Calves, calved after March 1, 2019
2. Jr Heifer Calves, calved between Jan 1 and Feb 28, 2019
3. Champion Jr Heifer Calf (Lots 1-2)
4. Reserve Champion Jr Heifer Calf
5. Winter Heifer Calves, calved between Nov 1 and Dec 31, 2018
6. Sr Heifer Calves, calved between Sept 1 and Oct 31, 2018
7. Champion Fall Heifer Calf (Lots 5-6)
8. Reserve Champion Fall Heifer Calf
9. Late Summer Yearling Heifers, calved between July 1 and Aug 31, 2018
10. Early Summer Yearling Heifers, calved between May 1 and June 30, 2018
11. Champion Intermediate Heifer (Lots 9-10)
12. Reserve Champion Intermediate Heifer
13. Spring Yearling Heifers, calved between Mar 1 and Apr 30, 2018
14. Jr Yearling Heifers, calved between Jan 1 and Feb 28, 2018
15. Champion Senior Heifer (Lots 13-14)
16. Reserve Champion Senior Heifer
17. Sr Yearling Heifers, calved between Sept 1 and Dec 31, 2017
18. Champion Senior Heifer (Lot 17)
19. Reserve Champion Senior Heifer
20. GRAND CHAMPION HEIFER
21. RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION HEIFER
22. Cow/Calf-Any female older than above ages with a calf at side. Calf cannot be over 270 days of age on show date. Calf is eligible for individual lots, but must be entered in appropriate lot.
* Cow/Calf does not compete for Grand Champion Heifer.
BULLS - (Rosettes Awarded to Champions)
23. Spring Bull Calves, calved after Mar 1, 2019
24. Jr Bull Calves, calved between Jan 1 and Feb 29, 2019
25. Champion Jr Bull Calf (Lots 23-24)
26. Reserve Champion Jr Bull Calf
27. Winter Bull Calves, calved between Nov 1 and Dec 31, 2018
28. Sr Bull Calves, calved between Sept 1 and Oct 31, 2018
29. Champion Fall Bull Calf (Lots 27-28)
30. Reserve Champion Fall Bull Calf
31. Summer Yearling Bulls, calved between May 1 and Aug 31, 2018
32. Spring Yearling Bulls, calved between Mar 1 and Apr 30, 2018
33. Jr Yearlings Bulls, calved between Jan 1 and Feb 28, 2018
34. Champion Yearling Bull (Lot 31-33)
35. Reserve Champion Yearling Bull
36. Sr Yearling Bulls, calved between Sept 1 and Dec 31, 2017
37. Two-Year-Old Bulls, calved between Jan 1 and Aug 31, 2017
38. Champion Sr Bull (Lots 36 & 37)
39. Reserve Champion Sr Bull
40. GRAND CHAMPION BULL
41. RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION BULL
(Animals must be shown in individual lots to be eligible for groups)
42. Produce of Dam - two calves, either sex, from the same dam
43. Get of Sire - Three animals, with both sexes represented and all to be the progeny of one sire. It is permissible to use either the cow or calf from a cow/calf pair for Get of Sire. All must be bred and owned by the exhibitor or a member of their immediate family.
*44. Best Four Head - Owned By Exhibitor - All animals must be owned by the exhibitor or a member of immediate family. A cow/calf will be considered as two head.
45. Prospect Steer - up to 1 year old on date of show.
46. Finished Steer - up to 2 years old on date of show.