Entry Deadline - August 23
Entry Fee - $2.00 per bird
Arrival & Release Schedule
|Sept 4 - 6 to 8 PM|
|Sept 5 - 8 to 10 AM||Sept 8 - after 8 PM|
|Sept 7||9:00 a.m.|
|Judge - TBA|
Exhibitors are required to read and abide by the General Rules, Health Regulations, and Livestock General Rules.
** Exhibitors should check the online entry list of breeds - breeds not listed will be judged together under All Other Recognized Breeds. **
1. One season pass will be given to breeders entering 12 or more birds.
2. Entry forms must include the following information: Breed -Variety & Color - whether Old Cock, Old Hen, Young Cock, Young Hen - Band Number. *When entering online, enter leg band number in description.
3. Substitutions will be allowed within the same breed only.
4. Exhibitors may receive up to three (3) premiums per lot.
5. Exhibits that have been shipped in will be returned collect, at a value of $5 per bird unless otherwise specified.
6. The show management will not be responsible for any damage, accident or death in transit, for birds shipped to the exhibit.
7. Bands: This show is conducted under rules that recognize all seamless bands of reputable banding organizations. All birds must wear official bands of the proper size issued by any club organization, and may enter and compete on a fair basis for the premiums offered. All birds must wear some kind of regulation numbered band. Letters as well as numbers must be shown on a leg band. If split or oversized bands are used, birds will be classed as old birds.
Different varieties of each breed will compete according to the following classifications: Old Cocks - Old Hens - Young Cocks - Young Hens (Note-AOC means any other color not listed)
Utah State Fair Pays:
|# in Lot||1st||2nd||3rd|
|1 to 2||$3.00||$2.50|
|3 to 4||$4.00||$3.00||$2.00|
|5 to 9||$5.00||$3.50||$2.50|
|10 to 14||$6.00||$4.00||$3.00|
|15 to 19||$7.00||$5.00||$4.00|
Trophy, Rosette and $10 for the Best Bird in Show.
Trophy for the Best Bird entered by a Jr exhibitor 18 years or under.
Rosette for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Reserve Champion Jr
$25.00 for largest number of entries
$15.00 for second largest number of entries
$10.00 for third largest number of entries
$20.00 for Best Poster
Trophies for six (6) Group Champions
Rosettes for six (6) Reserve Group Champions
Rosettes for Breed Champions of breeds having two or more exhibitors.
|Click here for a printable entry form||Click here to enter online - Online Entries Now Closed|