- Children in 1st - 6th grade read ten books (of appropriate ability) and fill out the reading record
- Reading is verified by a teacher, parent, guardian, or librarian
- Children mail or drop off completed forms to the Fair office- Entries must be postmarked on or before the July 10 deadline. - Sorry, no late entries can be accepted.
- Open to children currently in (or entering in 2021) 1st - 6th grade.
- Books may be read from April 1 to the deadline in July.
All children who return their completed forms will receive the following (valid during the 2020 Utah State Fair):
- One children's admission ticket to the Utah State Fair! (this individual ticket can be used any one day of the Fair.)
- Coupon for one free drink, redeemable at the State Fair Store
- Coupon for one free carnival ride courtesy of Thomas Carnival. Redeemable during the Fair (limited number available, get your entry in early)
- Ribbon Bookmark courtesy of the International Association of Fairs & Expositions
- **NEW **Coupon for one free ride on the Giant Yellow Slide courtesy of the Giant Yellow Side, redeemable at the Giant Yellow Slide booth.
Download the form now!