READ AND WIN FORMS FOR 2020 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MAY!
Winning is easy!
Children read ten books and fill out the reading record form
- Reading is verified by a teacher, parent, guardian, or librarian
- Children mail or drop off completed forms to the Fair office- Entries must be postmarked on or before the last Friday of July (July 26). - Sorry, no late entries can be accepted.
- Open to children entering 1st - 6th grade.
- Books may be read from May 1 to the deadline in July.
All children who return their completed forms will receive:
- One children's admission ticket to the Utah State Fair! (this individual ticket can be used any one day of the Fair.)
- Coupon for a free drink, redeemable at the State Fair Store
- Coupon for one free carnival ride courtesy of Thomas Carnival. Redeemable during the Fair (limited number available, get your entry in early)
- Ribbon Bookmark courtesy of the International Association of Fairs & Expositions